Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s leading luxury fashion brands, with a renowned reputation for creativity, innovation and Italian craftsmanship.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
- Gucci “GG Marmont” petite pebbled leather wallet.
- Removable chain shoulder strap, 23.5″ drop.
- Flap top with interlocking GG stud; snap closure.
- Divided interior; zipper compartment.
- Two bill and 12 card slots.
- 7″H x 7.5″W.
- Made in Italy.